Profile photo of David Adams

Week 2

September 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm

If Thomas Rawls play should I start him or Rob Kelley

6 comments to this topic | Share:

Profile photo of C
Posted 13 September 2017

rawls has one sexy matchup vs. sf this week who is top 10 in points allowed vs rbs in fantasy. unfortunately, the ankle issue seems it won’t go away, and now is almost a 4 man race for touches between him, lacy, prosise and now carson.

if rawls does start he could be on a snap count. if he plays and doesn’t start it may show his ankle can’t handle a big work load that day.

kelley has a tougher matchup at la, and had a pretty dismal week 1. nothing to be excited about. with that said, samaje seems to be completely out of the picture for now, (didn’t plat at all week 1) and thompson seems to be a threat only in ppr/for targets, not carries.

strictly based on opportunity alone i’d lean toward kelley. however, if rawls is “100%” on sun and starting i would re-evalue as a game time decision.

Profile photo of Mike
Posted 13 September 2017

PPR or standard? Do you have any other options at RB?

Profile photo of S Hunt
Posted 13 September 2017

Neither sound very attractive right now. Thompson is the best RB in the WSH backfield and SEA is a MUST stay away IMO with so many bodies.

Profile photo of Brandon Romero
Posted 13 September 2017

Rawls is better but agree with others kind of scary. He did have a good week of practice and looking like his old self, any other options?

Profile photo of Patrick Nolan
Posted 14 September 2017

I would have to go with Rawls based on the matchup. Presumably Seattle will move the ball much better against the Niners, and Rawls might get a shot at goal line carries. The Redskins need to get their shit together, and they’re playing against a Rams defense that looks legit right now.

Profile photo of D Jackson
Posted 15 September 2017

Rawls only if he starts. Otherwise Kelley.

Add Comment

Browse.. No file selected.

Join DraftingSleepers Today!

Strategize with other fantasy players to help win your league.

Create a new account

Optional
drafting-sleeper

DraftingSleepers is proudly SSL certified to protect your personal information.