Profile photo of Jake Whisler

Potential Trade

January 22, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Someone in my league just sent me a trade perposel. Bergeron and Yandle for Rantanan and Morgan Rielly.

I have Rantanan and Rielly.

League stats: G,A,PPP,SOG,HIT,BLK

Really the only thing I am concerned about is trading a LW,RW for a C……any thoughts?!

5 comments to this topic | Share:

Profile photo of Ted
Posted 22 January 2018

Rantanan has been incredibleyundervalued in fantasy this year. Tons of PPP, solid balance of G and A, already over the 100+ SOG plateau.

Bergeron is having a slightly better season. However, take a look at his production over the past month. Hes been a top 5 guy while the Bruins have been absolutely crushing it. For most of the year he was a bit of a bust compared to his ADP before this current Bruins run.

Reilly is better than Yandle.

I think the other guy is just trying to sell high while Bergeron is on this tear. Makes sense. But Rantanan has been very consistent all year. I would decline it.

Posted 22 January 2018

I also have Lee, Nylander, Point, and Ehlers That I can try to get Bergeron with! Any suggestions?

Profile photo of Ted
Posted 22 January 2018

Well if you are doing 2 for 2 and the other guy is offering that trade, then clearly he values Rielly over Yandle. Makes sense. He’s better. If you okay taking that very minor hit at D, I would still offer a 2 for 2…

Bergeron is clearly better than al the guys you mentioned. If this a keeper league or standard? Redraft may impact my opinion.

The first guy I wuold guy up is Lee. Plus, I just like the other guys and their offenses more, I trust them more moving forward.

Lee and Rielly for Bergeron and Yandle perhaps. Much better for you than before.

Posted 23 January 2018

Lee is the leading scorer on my team though. I know he is in a bit of a regressing but Bailey just got back and I think Lee will get back on track. Probably not like he was though. I would put Point in the trade before Lee. I dont think he would go for Nylander or Ehlers

Profile photo of Mullet
Posted 23 January 2018

sounds like for the most part its…bergeron and yandle for __________ and rielly. fill in the blank

lee is also an undervalued one. scores a ton of goals. consistently. hard to move a guy like that. of that group i agree that piont is the weakness (aka best option for you to move) or atleast counter propose first.

Add Comment

Browse.. No file selected.

Join DraftingSleepers Today!

Strategize with other fantasy players to help win your league.

Create a new account

Optional
drafting-sleeper

DraftingSleepers is proudly SSL certified to protect your personal information.