Profile photo of Anthony

FFFaceoff Episode XXVIII

February 2, 2018 at 7:51 am

On Episode XXVIII of the @FFfaceoff, we reveal our #SBLII predictions and picks. Plus, we breakdown the potential ramifications of the Alex Smith trade, an N’Sync update and discuss the launch of @ThriveFantasy.

5 comments to this topic | Share:

Profile photo of Frank
Posted 02 February 2018

Nsync update #1 topic of course lol

Profile photo of JT Grier
Posted 02 February 2018

I know Gronk is cleared, but hes just as dangerous being on the field as a threat/decoy. I see him only being targeted 6-7 times as best to be safe to limit the potential hits to ensure hes in there the entire game.

Profile photo of Anthony
Posted 03 February 2018

Of course the boy band update was at the top… I apologize for not including the commercials 😂🤷‍♂️😳

Profile photo of Anthony
Posted 03 February 2018

I get your take on Gronk, but I wouldn’t say he’s just as dangerous as a decoy. Halftime adjustments by PHI should expose that. But he was only in a concussion protocol and has practice in full since last Saturday I believe. No Pats on final injury report. Any Eagles player on report was a full participant on Friday. One of the “healthiest” SBs in recent memory of I’m not mistaken.

Profile photo of Dan Cornard
Posted 04 February 2018

Last game on the season. You know Pats are gonna bring it all. Any player has all of season to recover. I know head injuries are diff, but gronk is a beats of its own.

Add Comment

Browse.. No file selected.

Join DraftingSleepers Today!

Strategize with other fantasy players to help win your league.

Create a new account

Optional
drafting-sleeper

DraftingSleepers is proudly SSL certified to protect your personal information.