Profile photo of Patrick Bailey

Buying into Cooper Kupp

September 12, 2017 at 10:38 pm

He was a “well known” sleeper going into the season based on who you speak to. He has already been picked up by 16K teams via Yahoo! before the big splash which takes place on Wed.

For those who weren’t familiar with him before he palyed at E. Wash and has records in almost everything include catches (428), receiving yards (6,464) and receiving TDs (73).

His new expectations are to be in the 80+ target range this season. Real only competition is Watkins who is still learning the new system. Not worried about Austin.

He cool be in the WR5 convo and definitely worth a roster spot. Both in dynasty and re-draft he seems to be a guy who is already part of the game plan. Had 6 targets, 76 yards and a TD in his first game and analysts are expecting him to be more in the game plan as the season progresses.

Happy waiver wire hunting everyone!

4 comments to this topic | Share:

Profile photo of Ryan Whitfield
Posted 12 September 2017

Great Info man! I think the most important thing is that he seems to be Goff’s go to man when he needs a big play. That connection, and reliability should make him a more attractive FF player each week.

Profile photo of Devin R.
Posted 13 September 2017

I missed him in the waiver wire. Now I hope he bombs lol. But if Goff can start to live up to expectations then LA has a nice little core of QB-WR-RB with him and Gurley. GO LA! haha

Profile photo of S Hunt
Posted 13 September 2017

Goff had a great game, but then again it was vs the goddamn Colts and that “defense.” Take it as you will. I don’t think Kupp had much expectations going into the season but that is mostly tied to Goff and his performance/expectations.

Apparently most ppl expected him to be a slot receive going into the season, but he played mostly as the #2 option behind Watkins. That type of spot could very well put him in a weekly flex option.

By this point he is prob. taken from waivers, but should be somebody to keep an eye on. If he has 1-2 bad games go buy low on him. He has season long potential if he stays in the #2 spot and Goff can show glimpses of consistently from Week 1.

Profile photo of Timothy
Posted 13 September 2017

Add Comment

Browse.. No file selected.